Lord Jesus, please remove my doubts, anxieties, fears, ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen
 
The phrase "so is" in this context likely means that whatever challenges or situations you are experiencing, others are going through similar things. It's a way of expressing empathy and solidarity, suggesting that you are not alone in your struggles.
 
Scripture tells us to cast ALL our cares upon Him, simply call out the name of Jesus, and He shows up to meet our needs if we just trust Him. We speak blessings over you in the mighty name of Jesus!
How would you call out the name of Jesus? Is this anything different from praying?

Is It okay to go like:

"Lord Jesus, I call out Your name, know my heart and help me with my desires if it's your will."

Just want to make sure I understand it exactly as You mean it...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my ###. Thank you for praying for my ### today. Jesus faithfully answered our pray he quickly became calm, relaxed after my last prayer request and is asleep right now. I rebuke these negative behaviors he display today in the mighty name...
Replies
11
Views
266
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
11
Views
108
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
11
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom