lord jesus please make my home and body a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord jesus please make my home and body a lot a lot warmer in jesus name please make the council fit new gas central heating in my flat soon in jesus name I pray in jesus name for my electricity bill and phone bill to be a lot a lot lower in jesus name lord flood every room of my home with your love presence peace warmth make every room my home incredible warmer please make my circulation and body better warmer I pray I never feel cold again in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE—Can barely function each day—**PLEASE HELP ME TO QUICKLY CLEAN & MAKE MY HOME DECENT** so I can start to live again …. I have found myself so depressed and hopeless. I can’t seem to move to make any changes even small ones towards bettering myself or even being able to...
Replies
8
Views
323
I am currently living in a horrible state of mess both inside and outside my home and can’t seem to move at all or take any steps towards cleaning or correcting this or changing in general in any way for my better…. I have had trouble since I lost my family a few years back my mother and...
Replies
9
Views
300
JESUS Please make sure my pellgrant gets to my account next week. in your name we ask amen and Amen
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom