Lord Jesus, please hear this prayer from me, a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, please hear this prayer from me, a sinner. Lord forgive me if this prayer is selfish as does not help me to live for You but it's rather for my own comfort. Lord I thank You that You have healed my spirit from time to time. Please heal my body also. I pray that You would restore my eye sight for I have difficulties with seeing. I also pray that You would heal me from dandruff. Lord Jesus I turn to You because You are the only one who can help. No earthly medicine can help me. Only Your miracle can. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
305
Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship. I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...
Replies
9
Views
320
Dear Lord, Thank You for the wisdom You have given me — the words to express my thoughts through blogging. Many supporters say that I am an inspiration, but I give all the credit, glory, and praise to You, Lord, because it is You who works through me, not me. 🙏 Use me more, Lord, to be a vessel...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,916
Messages
16,793,579
Members
649,487
Latest member
Eleangainior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom