Lord Jesus I pray to You because I want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus I pray to You because I want that:

1) You would forgive me my sins,

2) Holy Spirit would live in me,

3) I would get to know what is important in my life and what is not,

4) I would know where You want me to go, what You want me to do, what You want me to say.

Let that happen in way that would bring honor and glory to the Father. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
146
My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
170
last year i contacted you because i was accused of grooming a girl online by corrupt cops these cops created a fake document and lied in the black and white statements. my barrister has advised me to plea guilty due to the ### state govts allowing these certain cops to create fake profile of ppl...
Replies
6
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom