Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you keep my son protected from any counterfeits and women of the world. I bind any attacks of the enemy thru anyone pursuing him, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask that you establish back his faith that he live his life according to Psalm 1 all his life. I ask that you bring down all strongholds in his life that exalt themselves over the knowledge of God, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind all works of the enemy in ###'s mind, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask that you give him the peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord Jesus, dismantle all plots and plans of the enemy towards ### that are meant to lead him astray and create havoc in his life, standing on Isaiah 54:17. I ask that you lift up standards for ### against all attacks of the enemy, standing on Isaiah 59:19. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the Name of Jesus. I praise and thank You for Your goodness and mercy. Lord Jesus, I ask that You keep my son, ###, protected from any counterfeits and women of the world. I bind any attacks of the enemy through anyone pursuing him, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask that You establish back his faith and that he live his life according to Psalm 1 all his life. I ask that You bring down all strongholds in his life that exalt themselves over the knowledge of God, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. I bind all works of the enemy in ###'s life and I ask that You fill him with Your Holy Spirit and the knowledge of Your Word. I thank You for Your faithfulness and I ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
100
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
152
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I pray that the man who emotionally calls me ### is able to set free of all counterfeits, standing on John 8:36. I bind all works of the enemy in any women that have come to him with ulterior motive and not sent by you Lord...
Replies
9
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,302
Messages
16,797,919
Members
649,843
Latest member
Sndorouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom