Lord Jesus I need you

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
My dear heavenly father. I need you pls come in my life. Lord I am loosing my faith my hopes. Lord your are my shield. Lord I only ask pray for my love ###. Lord I beg you humble before you please kindly deliver ### from silence. Lord give him heart to respond me positively. Lord I really love him. Lord please help me. In Jesus name I Pray. Amen Amen
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i need your help still to get this car to pass the smog in JESUS name
Replies
13
Views
62
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
240
Jesus I need your help filing these papers to go smoothly. I thank you ahead of time and I thank you for everything. I thank you for saving me and my relationship with you LORD. I pray that I can make an album for you, connect me with the right people, and help me file the papers correctly in...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom