Basiloria

Faithful Servant
Lord Jesus, I come before you and lift up to you The church of ### and the other churches being deceived by false heresy teaching that they can bless sin and encourage same-sex couple marriage in churches and making LGBTQ churches who have accepted its movement and leading people astray. Lord, I know you want us to be inclusive to allow sinners into the church and unbelievers so they can be fed your Word, God, and encourage them to repentance, but they, as you know, are distorting your truth when they are encouraging what is against you and allowing to go against how you have told us marriage is to be. Help them to turn from this sin and to turn from the false teaching, help them to not continue to go against marriage as you have said to be between one man and one woman in Your Mighty name Jesus. Amen. I worry about the state of the churches and the flock led by the teachers.
 
Lord Jesus, I come before you and lift up to you The church of ### and the other churches being deceived by false heresy teaching that they can bless sin and encourage same-sex couple marriage in churches and making LGBTQ churches who have accepted its movement and leading people astray. Lord, I know you want us to be inclusive to allow sinners into the church and unbelievers so they can be fed your Word, God, and encourage them to repentance, but they, as you know, are distorting your truth when they are encouraging what is against you and allowing to go against how you have told us marriage is to be. Help them to turn from this sin and to turn from the false teaching, help them to not continue to go against marriage as you have said to be between one man and one woman in Your Mighty name Jesus. Amen, I worry about the state of the churches and the flock led by the teachers.
We should include those in LGBTQ in the churches but we must all be told about the need to repent and not continue in sin and not to encourage what goes against God and his truth, so we should include but not compromise God's word to people. Please and say things such as blessing sin in relation to same-sex marriage as no one of us has authority to do this and is against God in what he has said on marriage. I have no hate for the LGBTQ community, of course, if they want to come to the churches and want to have a relationship with Jesus, I have no issue of course I turned from my life in the past of being bisexual and came to the Truth in Jesus and God's Word and I chose to turn from that life and sin.
 
we should include those in LGBTQ in the churches but we must all be told about the need to repent and not continue in sin and not to encourage what goes against God and His truth so we should include but not compromise God's word to people please and say things such as blessing sin in relation to same-sex marriage as no one of us has authority to do this and is against God in what He has said on marriage. I have no hate for the LGBTQ community of course if they want to come to the churches and want to have a relationship with Jesus I have no issue of course I turned from my life in the past of being bisexual and came to the Truth in Jesus and God's Word and I chose to turn from that life and sin.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

A Prayer For Direction From God - Walk This Way
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
298
Heavenly Father God, I Thank You for who You are Your FAVOUR, CAN'T BE STOP OUR DESTROYED. LORD YOU TOLD ME IN JOHN 12 THAT YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ... AND IF I FOLLOW YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WALK IN THE DARKNESS, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE LIGHT, AND I WOULD HAVE THE LIGHT, THAT...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom