Thank you. I see that people want to hear that nothing is bad. It is bad. If there were no bad the devil wouldn’t exist. I ask for the right type of compassion for something so awful that people that are orating for this understand the severity of the situation and how it affected many people. I bind the spirit of confusion. I bind the spirit of deceit. I bind the spirit of delusion. I bind the spirit of distraction. Standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask Lord that you bring justice to the situation and heal lives and emotions that were affected. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
It’s a frame of mind, sorry you don’t see that to get over whatever is bothering you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi in the name of sovereign lord Jesus i ask healing knowledge and protection, and good interaction with people amen ### from ###
Replies
12
Views
109
in the name of the almighty lord Jesus, I ask the heavenly father with the blood of the lamb together with Michael and his angels to kill all snakes, forbidden fruits, sin, death, women amen
Replies
7
Views
254
Lord Jesus, I ask that people stand here to correct and expose a brother that is emotionally abusive make people aware that he is the one that is planting the discord. I bind and spirit of confusion working thru him, standing on Matthew 18:18. I bind and spirit of divination working thru him...
Replies
6
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom