Lord Jesus- I am struggling to make ends meet for my family and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Lord Jesus- I am struggling to make ends meet for my family and recently brought in a car with intentions of selling off so I can make some profit to pay fees for my children. Unfortunately, heretofore the car is not sold and if anything am going to make a loss and lose even the little I invested. I need your prayers to at least
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers with me in Jesus Name Amen for all dealing with everything going on I know I will be ok because I have God with me at all times I am trying to do all for all and praying that I can make it through all this I know God does not give us more than we can handle so I will be good
Replies
11
Views
372
I'm struggling to make ends meet. For the last ### weeks I stayed in town with not even a cent in my pocket but lucky enough that I stayed with my cousin ###, ###, and their children. Now that I want to home but no money to pay for my sea fare and other things to pay take home with me. Please...
Replies
5
Views
219
Am still struggling to make ends meet Because of mind fluctuations extremely difficult to concentrate and no medication working Tomorrow on ### have to give Evidence in court for a false case filed by my direct ### This has damaged me a lot Because of his blunders and highhandness he has locked...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom