Lord Jesus, I am sorry for feeling really upset with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus,
I am sorry for feeling really upset with ### and ### in regards to our new business.

I pray though, both ### and ### would treat me as an equal and we all would have sincere mutual respect and regard for one another... I also pray as well they would both realize just how unfair they both were not to invite me to be with them yesterday and how very insensitive they both were... I pray for a dramatic change in attitude for the better towards me and I pray as well that you would give me greater confidence and wisdom that they will both see what a great blessing I am to them and to this new business and I pray for your will to be done Lord, Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus.... I am sorry to say but I'm totally broken..... From all observations, I believe that God is nothing, it perhaps for someone but for me now it is just a way to give fake hope to ourselves. No one stands at the time of difficulties, everyone leaves me, nobody cares for my happiness, I...
Replies
9
Views
262
Lord, I am feeling really overwhelmed with both work and study. Please pour your wisdom upon me and help me to stay calm. The material in my study is so hard and I cannot stay focused on my study. I am burning out at work and have been working overtimes. I need energy and strength. Please give...
Replies
11
Views
332
Lord Jesus I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please.
Replies
8
Views
583
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,785
Messages
16,815,030
Members
651,014
Latest member
Vuaskath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom