Lord Jesus, help me and make me let go of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, help me and make me let go of the things I cannot control... Lord Jesus, grant me an overwhelming of the fruits of the Holy Spirit and grant me with all the peace and serenity of what I can't control and grant me all the courage and strength and inspiration and love to change and bring to fruition what I can especially in regards to my financial and money situation and my future wife and the deepest desires of my repentant heart and however it happens Lord, however these aspects manifest, I hope and pray it will be very very soon, thank you Lord Jesus, Amen
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently receive government assistance and had to reapply. I submitted all of the required supporting documentation in February. Today a notice shows that I have to resubmit the documents which could affect my benefits. At this point, I'm frustrated and just want to close the case. Father...
Replies
7
Views
185
I need to let go, Jesus. I need to stop ruminating in negative feelings, Jesus. Take my heart and my soul, and my mind and heal it so I know how to let go and then let go, Jesus. Please, release me from my misery, Jesus. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
415
pls help me let go of hurt and regret. pls help me let go of what could have been had I not been verbally abused or humiliated by my father, or bullied by others. These have left deep traumas and hurt. I am so tired. Pls help me let it go.
Replies
7
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom