Lord Jesus, everything seems to be falling ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
111
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
10
Views
85
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
12
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,266
Messages
16,820,684
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom