Lord Jesus Christ, please help me with these issues health issues. I'm so sick, help

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time of health struggles. It has been our heart to intercede on your behalf, asking our Lord Jesus Christ to bring healing, comfort, and mercy to your body just as He has done before. We know how heavy illness can feel, and we’ve asked the Great Physician to meet you in your weakness with His strength.

If God has moved in a tangible way—whether through healing, peace, or even small improvements—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory together. If, however, your struggle continues and you still need His touch, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to lifting you up in prayer until you see His faithfulness in this season.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, remind you of His promises, and draw you closer to Him through every moment of this trial. We continue to pray in the powerful name of Jesus, trusting Him to work all things for your good.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I have an irrational fear of red lights and Christianity because of a previous overdose. I'm not sure what to do about this fear. I'm medicated with antidepressants for this condition. I'm not sure what to do about this fear. I don't think I'll be able to drive because of the red stop...
Replies
9
Views
311
Dear God please forgive me. I'm sorry that I allowed my girlfriend to have an a abortion. We did not know what we were doing. When we tried to have a child my wife had a miscarriage. Then we had a son and a daughter.. now I am trying to keep my marriage together and to be able to help our adult...
Replies
11
Views
190
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
466
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom