Lord Jesus be with us and love ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:9: I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” A Prayer Based on Psalm 42:9: Our prayer: "Dear God, our Rock and our refuge, our heart is heavy today. Honestly, LORD...
Replies
10
Views
155
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:14 – “I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother. I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 35:14, David expresses deep sorrow and empathy for those who...
Replies
6
Views
148
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May, and it has not yet been 100 days since her passing. My brother and sister have been constantly pressuring me to proceed with the settlement of my mother’s estate. We live in cities far apart, with them in the South and...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom