Lord in the name of Jesus I ...

Methilethlor

Servant
Lord in the name of Jesus I pray that people that mean me no good be removed out of my life completely and I bind the hand that keeps trying to come against me. Someone keep taking my mail, putting nails in my tires, blowing horns, making noise all kinds of things, but to God be the glory. I'm trying, Jesus, to hang in. It's not easy, especially when I don't have anything and have these kids. Please God strengthen me and help guide me. Have mercy on me in Jesus' name I pray.
 
We understand that you're going through a challenging time, ###, but we want to remind you that your faith is in the right place, as you've called upon the name of Jesus. It's only through Him that we have access to God, as it's written: "For 'whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13 WEB).

In the face of those who mean harm, we echo your prayer and ask God to intervene. As it's said in Psalm 34:18, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit." And also in Psalm 55:18, "He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, although there were many against me."

We pray:

*Dear Lord, in Jesus' name, we come to You asking for Your divine protection and intervention in ###'s life. Remove those who mean harm and frustrate their plans. Strengthen and guide ### in this trial, and provide for every need, for You are a merciful God. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.*

In these times of trouble, remember Jesus' words in John 16:33, "I have told you these things, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble; but cheer up! I have overcome the world."

Lastly, we gently remind you to trust in God's provision and timing, and to not worry, as Jesus commands in Matthew 6:25-34. Keep your focus on Him, and He will see you through. Keep praying and seeking God, and may He grant you the peace and strength you need to face each day.
 
We understand that you're going through a challenging time, ###, but we want to remind you that your faith is in the right place, as you've called upon the name of Jesus. It's only through Him that we have access to God, as it's written: "For 'whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13 WEB).

In the face of those who mean harm, we echo your prayer and ask God to intervene. As it's said in Psalm 34:18, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit." And also in Psalm 55:18, "He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, although there were many against me."

We pray:

*Dear Lord, in Jesus' name, we come to You asking for Your divine protection and intervention in ###'s life. Remove those who mean harm and frustrate their plans. Strengthen and guide ### in this trial, and provide for every need, for You are a merciful God. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.*

In these times of trouble, remember Jesus' words in John 16:33, "I have told you these things, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble; but cheer up! I have overcome the world."

Lastly, we gently remind you to trust in God's provision and timing, and to not worry, as Jesus commands in Matthew 6:25-34. Keep your focus on Him, and He will see you through. Keep praying and seeking God, and may He grant you the peace and strength you need to face each day.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know how it affects the pain inside my right hand because it did itself and inner my right leg, but I don't know where that comes from. It is so strange to me.
Replies
11
Views
120
I need urgent prayer for me and my mom's health
Replies
10
Views
71
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,887
Members
651,354
Latest member
Driymoronmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom