Lord, I'm still confused! Who took this $$$, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I'm still confused! Who took this $$$, my fam blames me:( but you know Father, I didn't touch it!

I pray they find it! And that it wasn't him. Please help me stay focused with you, now that I spoke to him, I realized how my mood changed, I feel better and that's not ok. I should be happy, period, not because of him. Jesus, live in me, live in us all. In Jesus Christ's name, pray for me and my loved ones, please! Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm still praying for him. I'm hoping that maybe just maybe, he can still be my husband. I know a relationship or him coming back to me is highly unlikely at this point based on our last conversation. It didn't end well. Please pray for us. Please help us overcome this challenge. Please...
Replies
9
Views
639
Lord I'm still praying for the return of my partner. I ask he desire only me and realize he is not compatible with the other woman. Let him realize I am the person he needs, loves and desires in his life. I ask this in Jesus name. amen
Replies
8
Views
357
Prayer to confess: Heavenly Father in the Mighty Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ I repent today for either myself or family and friends that ignorantly took this poison into my/their body. Forgive us today for allowing and even encouraging others to take without warning them and hearing the still...
Replies
10
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom