Lord I'm so worried with our situation ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I’m praying for God’s will to be done in your situation. Let us trust that He’ll answer in His own time, according to His perfect wisdom. May the Lord protect and guide you as you walk with Him by faith.
 
Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide for them in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't heard from my son ### and I'm so scared. Please pray that God will let him text me very soon. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you, ###
Replies
9
Views
212
Please pray and help me and my son. All our savings 15000 € were scammed. We do not have money to live sufficiently this month. Now the scammer has contacted us and promises to send us 1000 € money back. Please pray that he would return all our money or the police would act very fast to catch...
Replies
11
Views
143
Dear Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart and a restless mind. You know everything that I am worried about right now—the incoming electricity bill that has doubled, the payments I need to complete, and the uncertainty of where the resources will come from. You know, Lord, that we are preparing...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom