Lord, I'm so tired I'm sorry I'm miserable I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, I'm so tired. I'm sorry I'm miserable. I tried everything to not be miserable at this job, and it's just not the job for me. I'm tired of being so patient with it. I'm tired of having a stressful job. I can't even take my meds right. This morning I got off and slept all day and woke up, I thought it was the next day. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I pray and I pray and I know you are working. I thank you for ### and everything that you and he has given and will give me, but I can't take much more of this. I can't remember what day it is. I do everything backwards. I lose my train of thought in two seconds. I can barely do two things at one time. I have lost myself and I need myself back. And so many people say, "oh you can do it, oh you're making yourself miserable, oh it's not so bad." WELL THEY ARE NOT ME AND THEY DO NOT HAVE AS MUCH PATIENCE AS I HAVE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE MY HEART. I can't take the families crying and suffering over loved ones and fights and people cussing and screaming and sick. I just can't do it anymore. Of course, I know I can, but I don't want to, and I don't feel I should have to anymore. I have asked for your forgiveness in everything I have done wrong, and I know Lord, you have forgiven me. I have learned the lessons you were and still are teaching me, and I have followed your word to the T. I don't know what more to do but to GET DOWN ON MY KNEES ONE MORE TIME AND SAY: LORD I LOVE YOU I PRAISE YOU I LIVE THROUGH YOU I WANT MY FAMILY BACK I WANT MY LIFE BACK AND I AM NOT MAKING MYSELF MISERABLE "WHO WANTS TO BE MISERABLE." I struggle, as you know, with depression and anxiety, and it's a HARD daily fight, but I made it. I am dealing and coping with it, and I have risen far from where I was. I am an angel, and you showed me the way to receive my wings, but Lord, please save me from this. I just want my happiness back within myself, and these women I work with are cruel and unkind, and I am tired of putting my life on hold for a place that only cares about image. I know you will answer my prayer. I believe you are working on it now. Lord, I just want this new chapter to start. Please, if not when my vacation is over, please at the start of the new year. Please keep ### safe, and I only wish right now we were together so he could hold me, and all this would be like a nasty dream that I wouldn't even be dealing with. He always makes my world stop and feel and think of nothing but love and happiness. I understand and accept that I can't have that right now and that you are working on him very well, and for you to send me that message, and on a cross through him, he didn't have to say a word; it was the most amazing epiphany you have given me, Lord, and I thank you so much for that. I pray for all this in your name, The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus Christ, God almighty. Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
I know what you mean about the job. I'm miserable at mine as well. I also struggle with anxiety. You're not alone.
 
I'm sorry that your struggling with Anxiety, stress and depression, it's no fun I'm in the same boat. Being also in Job that you do not like and frankly is not a fit is frustrating and demoralizing as well. What I can say is God has a plan and loves you and will see you through. It's a tough road right now but keep your head high because God has some great things in store for you. God will heal your broken heart from the past and restore what was taken. What the enemy has taken for destruction God will work for good and recompense what was lost!!!! I will keep you in prayer because I'm in a similar situation and deal with past hurts and trying to overcome depression and anxiety is hard so I know. God bless

###
 
I know what you mean about the job. I'm miserable at mine as well. I also struggle with anxiety. You're not alone.
I read your message and I haven't forgotten about you. I am about to get dressed now for work and I will message you later on. I will be on here while at work. God Bless and Thank you Dear. I know you told me your name, please tell me again.. sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
252
Dear Lord, I'm sorry for being a repeated sinner. For being disobedient every time...I come to you feeling lost, alone, angry at myself. I miss being the person my wife used to know me by, loving. I miss my friends as I've pushed so many away. I am the son who does not go to church anymore. I...
Replies
8
Views
162
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom