Lord, I'm not able to understand my work ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big, seen-unseen. Thank you for everything, your protection, food I take, air that I breathe, clothes I wear, house for peaceful live in, job that you blessed me with. Forgive for the moment, that I forget to be thankful. Lord you know the...
Replies
8
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Refuge. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, grace, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for every victory, every lesson, every open door, and for carrying me through every challenge. Lord, I surrender my...
Replies
11
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I lift up my work to You. You know how important this job is for me and my family. I ask for Your covering and protection over my position, my responsibilities, and my reputation. Guard me from misunderstanding, conflict, and anything that may cause harm or instability. Give...
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom