Lord I'm going to sleep now please give me a pleasant###

Nithyaneethirajan

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I'm going to sleep now please give me a pleasant sleep lord don't let ### know anything about me to my ### please lord so that only I'm going to have a good sleep or otherwise I'm going to the hell by today night please lord save me lord save me lord please save me from the evil spirit I beg u lord please save me lord please save me lord please save me lord please please please please please lord save me please I really really really really beg you lord please lord help me please show mercy on me lord please please please lord
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I’m going to try and travel home today, please keep me safe. Please watch over my family this morning. Please help me not to have any consequences at work. Lord help my presence not to disrupt my wife’s attitude and help her tests to come out really great, please Lord help with that...
Replies
12
Views
431
Big day. Really need you now, please Lord. Help me rest now, wake on time, rested and alert, and no headaches. Please pray for right help, success very soon in this favorable meeting, alertness, focused, organized, and in thoughts and mind.
Replies
8
Views
142
Please help me lord. I'm going through tough time. Mentally weak. No support from my family members. I'm suffering financially. Please give me peace and happiness.
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom