Please help me lord. I'm going through tough ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my anxiety, stress. Please also pray the Lord helps me with everything I’m going through.
Replies
10
Views
430
Hello.. Im so sorry for my bad english but i really need a prayer because i can't do it alone.. I really having a tough time like out of nowhere.. I getting hated by everyone without any reason.. I having depression since im 13 and right now im entering college. I try my best to get up and fight...
Replies
12
Views
646
Dear God thank you for letting me have a good few hours of sleep. I'm awake now laying in my bed drinking alcohol and I am doing this because I am an alcoholic and I want to take advantage of what little bit of time I have before I go back to work this morning to take on the huge amount of work...
Replies
14
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom