Lord i want to lift up all the prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I want to lift up all the prayer warriors on this site I ask that You bless each and every one of them today please guide and protect us and send Your angels of peace and comfort to us all thank You for loving us in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for your prayer, may God continue to guide us in our lives, and may we each praise him for his glory. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior the only way to the father and I bow down before you Lord I am asking you this day to bring about a turnaround on this last day of 2026 I am declaring will be the best day of the whole year of 2025 and...
Replies
6
Views
277
Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
170
My daily prayer to you Lord, watch over ours jobs and keep us both employed in our current jobs and safe. Save us both from being let go from our jobs or having our pay cut. Pray that our county receives the form we need to send and acknowledges they receive Monday and by the deadline and we...
Replies
4
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom