Lord I want to forgive & forget ...

saplovely

Prayer Partner
Lord I want to forgive & forget the person who hurt me. And I want ### to heal himself for the pain & confusion he gave me. AmenšŸ™
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to cover me, cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Anoint, Protect, Work in me, and Use me to do Your will for Your glory and good pleasure. Let my gifts make room for me and bring me into the presence of great men and women. Bless and strengthen me to always walk in humility unto You, and be worthy of the calling You have placed upon my life. And God I don't want to miss a Word You speak, so quiet my heart and settle my spirit so that I will hear and listen to You. God do the same for the writer of this prayer, and every man, woman, and child in my phone contact list that has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. God please forever and always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Lord I want to forgive & forget the person who hurt me. And I want him to heal himself for the pain & confusion he gave me. AmenšŸ™
### ### he gave me lot of pain & abandonment. Heal himself for giving me pain. And give me strength to forgive & forget him. AmenšŸ™
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Heavenly Father, Please kindly forgive me and give me one more chance in life. Thank You God in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
227
Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 31:34: longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ā€˜Know the LORD,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,ā€ declares the LORD. ā€œFor I will forgive their wickedness and will...
Replies
10
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom