Lord I want to become an author and write ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I want to become an author and write books (in German). I want to be able to make a living of it. I do ask you to bless me with ideas and increasing writing skills. I also pray for contacts I would need. Lord it's my desire since I am a child. But your will shall happen.
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, develop me into a great author whose books transform lives across the world. Fill me with wisdom, creativity, knowledge, and discipline. Inspire my words to educate, heal, encourage, and empower others. As Your Word says in Habakkuk 2:2, “Write the...
Replies
4
Views
10
I want become very slim permanently. I have hypothyroidism. Please pray for my healing. I want become extremely very slim.
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom