Lord I want to be successful in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
121
Praise the Lord, I am struggling financially and finding it difficult to meet my needs. Whenever I get a job, the pay is usually too low, and I often leave because I do not feel motivated to stay long-term. Although I started working in 20##, I still do not have a stable income and am currently...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear prayer partners. Please pray and believe God with me for a job position to be possible for me. My former work place is closed down and I am now in need of a new job. I am a Phlebotomist with on the job training as a clinical assistant. My doctor colleagues are fighting to get me jobs where...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom