Lord, I thank you that you bless me even in the midst

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, I thank you that you bless me even in the midst of this difficult situation. I praise you for all you are giving me. For your daily provision. For your goodness towards me even if I don't deserve it. Lord, I thank you for the people here praying for me and others. I do ask you to bless them and to reach out to their needs. Thank you, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a situation in my life where blessings would be useful. I’m in a season of transition and changing. Please pray for me to have favor and wisdom as I navigate the unknown. When you pray, please also pray over my entire family.
Replies
9
Views
273
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
327
Lord, you bless me everyday and I thank you. Prayers for an easy caseload this week with easy patients and an uneventful week. Prayers ###, ###, and myself are happy, healthy and safe. Prayers for my parents. In his Holy name I pray, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom