Lord I thank you forgetting me through the day. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you forgetting me through the day. And forgive me for anything that I did wrong today and help me to be more like you and walk like you God. I also pray that I will act more like you while I am at school and not impatient or stubborn. But I will be like Christ at all time. In Jesus name, amen. Lord also help me to know what to pray about and say because sometimes I don't. I need you in this time desperately father. In Jesus name, amen. Speak to me God and guide me at all times..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Lord, thank you for giving me another day on this earth. I pray to you to help me through my day, in my job, in my actions, and in my words. Help with my job that I am blessed by you to have an easy day and good words with my peer. Make our discussions good and have a good light that she is...
Replies
9
Views
365
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom