Lord I thank you for waking me up today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you for waking me up today and give me the strength to do what I have to do and serve you. Change me Lord and make me new. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus’s, I have in recent times woken my parents up because of my anxiety and getting mad, but I do consider their feelings and I try to keep quiet as possible last night. I just spoke and voice text and I didn’t mean to wake my mom up and I ended up doing so I whispered and was a very...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
266
Dear God thank you for helping me at work and at home. Thank you for our home and our adult kid's. Please continue to help our adult son with the person that he is having a relationship with. From what we are being told that this person was born a boy but looks like a girl and may have had...
Replies
10
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom