Lord I Thank You for this wonderful time you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord I Thank You for this wonderful time you are giving me off! I remember the first time I took off for this amount of time and You gave me The most beautiful summer weather! I was able to enjoy peace and quiet and had a relaxing time at the pool. You brought me such focus & such direction. Lord you gave me a beautiful refreshing rejuvenation. This Christmas I will have these 10 days from the 23rd - 2nd. I will be able to spend time with my family on Christmas Eve/Day & New Years Eve/Day! Lord I pray & I trust in you to bring ### & I together for these wonderful moments as well! Lord I love him so & I want to make him so happy. Please hear my prayer I know you always do & you always answer my prayers. Lord I claim it and I believe in you to make it so. In Your most wonderful name Jesus Christ Holy Spirit I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for taking the time to pray for other people. It means so much. Thank you, our Lord and Savior, and all you did for us on the cross. Praying that you will help us never take our eyes off you. In Jesus' name Amen
Replies
6
Views
219
Dear heavenly father, thank you very much for allowing me and my mom to spend Christmas with my daughter and son-in-law and my three wonderful grandchildren. My mom and I had so much fun. It was great. My mom is ### and I’m ### and we really appreciate it being together we miss some family...
Replies
5
Views
254
Dear Abba-Daddy-My Father-God in Jesus's Name please send me a wonderful husband/companion who I can share my life with and serve The Lord with...This Is My Christmas Prayer! Thank-You God! Amen xoxox!
Replies
13
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom