Lord I thank you for answering the prayer for ###

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Lord I thank you for answering the prayer for my coworker she got her kids back from her ex-husband and their safe. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, to pay off debt, pay off car by March, my youngest ###'s test results come back negative and that she is healthy and will continue to be a good mother, raising her children, that she receive a financial blessing to pay off car and remove my name. ### continue to be blessed with her jobs, she pay off car, tickets, and rent on time, and pay me back, she find happiness, and a better relationship, watch over her as she make deliveries for work tonight keep her safe and healthy and that she return home safely. ### start having a relationship with his boys, and ### be a better mom to them by being there for them and guiding them. Continue to bless ### with a job and apartment. Bless ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### keep them healthy and safe. Bless ### keep him healthy and safe. I pray all prayers are answered, that I can move this year where I want to move and to have my surgery to be better. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I rebuke and doubt or toxicness or problem within or between me and any of my relations please empty all negative and bad thoughts from our brains and hearts remove and feeling or doubt that will bind us against eachother somehow please removed banish delete those...
Replies
6
Views
116
May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored glorified and loved preserved throughout the world now and forever sacred heart of Jesus pray for us St Jude work of miracles pray for us St Jude help of the hopeless pray for us this prayer should be said 9 times a day for 9 days
Replies
8
Views
213
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom