Lord, I thank you for all the countless blessings. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord, I thank you for all the countless blessings. I pray that I'll be able to live a life worthy of your love. Please continue to take good care of my family and help us make the right decisions in life. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Stay strong in the Lord. God is moving in your situation. Trust Him & watch Him do a mighty thing for you. Begin thanking Him now because it was already done when Jesus died on the cross!!! ~Blessings
 
Dear Lord I ask that you continue to bless and be with ###. We thank you Lord for all of your blessgs. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for your countless blessings...please don't get tired of helping us. Lord, I would like to ask for your help once more...please help us with our financial concerns...I am so burnout right now...please help me...this I ask in the name of Jesus, amen.
Replies
7
Views
518
Lord Jesus Christ thank for the countless blessings I have received especially gift of life and family and seeing me thru tough challenges of job search and I thank Your Holy Spirit who comforts me and guides me in this transition of much healing in my body and mind, especially with my heart. I...
Replies
6
Views
233
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,619
Messages
16,790,190
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom