Lord I really miss my ex girlfriend ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord I really miss my ex girlfriend ### ### she means everything to me. I said some things I didn't mean. ### have a daughter name ### and look at her like she's my own daughter, Lord I really miss them It's hurting me so bad that I can't even think anymore. Please bring us back together again. I'm crying inside I just want my family back. ###
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask for comfort for ###. I also pray that there will be a restoration and that they will be granted guidance. Remind them of your love and that you already know the outcome of this situation. Let them receive mercy and healing.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
230
Lord please restore my relationship with ### I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for Your divine intervention in my relationship. Please heal the pain, misunderstandings, and hurts that have caused us to break apart. Soften our hearts towards one another, remove all anger and pride, and...
Replies
5
Views
287
I really appreciate you guys for helping me out. Thank you. I don’t really have an answer for sure if she meant it when she said she is getting married because she told me that after 4 months of the break up. So she fully like moved on that fast or she was just trying to push me away. Because...
Replies
11
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom