Lord I pray you put peace in the current situation with my son ###

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord I pray for peace in the current situation with my son ###. I pray he shows up to where he's supposed to be today on time. Lord I also pray you fill me with patience and peace. Give me with the right words to get through to my son. I don't want to hurt him but I need to address what he is doing. I pray this request in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I pray that You would meet all of ###'s needs. Guide him and bless him physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
​
 
Lord I pray for peace in the current situation with my son ###. I pray he shows up to where he's supposed to be today on time. Lord I also pray you fill me with patience and peace. Give me with the right words to get through to my son. I don't want to hurt him but I need to address what he is doing. I pray this request in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord I pray for peace in the current situation with my son ###. I pray he shows up to where he's supposed to be today on time. Lord I also pray you fill me with patience and peace. Give me with the right words to get through to my son. I don't want to hurt him but I need to address what he is doing. I pray this request in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ. Amen.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 33:9 : For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. A Prayer Based on Psalm 33:9: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You recognizing Your supreme power and majesty. Your Word declares in Psalm 33:9 that...
Replies
9
Views
96
Lord I pray for peace in the current situation with my son ###. I pray he shows up to where he's supposed to be today on time. Lord I also pray you fill me with patience and peace. Give me with the right words to get through to my son. I don't want to hurt him but I need to address what he is...
Replies
9
Views
317
Pray my ### actually starts honestly loving me and His children, being honest to Himself and God most of all. Pray that if He'd rather be free of us, then He will make sure we have a sturdy, steady, family house, with food and fresh water to drink and a way for me too pay for the things the...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom