Lord I pray that you will ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father, trusting Him to move mightily on your behalf. We prayed specifically for your financial breakthrough and the miracle only He can provide, knowing He sees every detail of your struggle and holds your story in His hands. We also lifted your daughter before the Lord, asking Him to open doors for better employment and safe, stable housing, and to shelter her under His protection.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—please share how He has worked so we may rejoice with you. If you are still waiting, we invite you to post your request again so we may continue to stand in agreement with you. We believe God hears every cry of our hearts and is faithful to respond in His perfect timing and way.

May He draw near to you as you seek Him through Jesus Christ, our Lord. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
377
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and...
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom