Lord, I pray that you heal ### from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinevpk

Prayer Partner
Lord, I pray that you heal my ### from cancer. Lord you are a healer please place your healing touch on my ### we all still need him around. Lord, give him strength to be able to fight the cancer, give him hope to see the light at the end of the road. Give him all your healing touch to be cancer free. We all need him around.

Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
363
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
158
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom