Lord, I (###) pray that I get my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back with ### and that we are reunited as a family soon, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
Life into existence 💯 100 FOLD GREATLYYYYYY100 💯 FOLD GREATLYYYY..POSITIVE ENERGY I GET MYSELF ALWAYS LOOKING FABULOUS MYSELF I LOVE MYSELF FIRST AND FIREMOST THEN EVERYINE EVERYTHING LOVES ME NORMALLY GREATLYYYY IM BEYOND IN MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR NOT NO WEIRD CRIMINALS OH HECK NO GET IN YOUR...
Replies
10
Views
40
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom