LORD, I pray that ### and I can be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson38

Beloved of All
LORD, I pray that ### and I can be a couple. If we do reunite, let us be known to everyone on social media, friends, family, etc. I want everyone to know we do love each other deeply and that nothing can separate us, no men, no women, family, nothing. Place a hedge of protection around both of us for good right now. Let this broken relationship finally be healed in the name of Jesus! Please Lord, this is hurting not being back with him. I want us to just be happy again. Bless and anoint us 100 fold, let us marry and never even divorce one another. I do not want to suffer anymore. I believe in my heart he is the one, Make him see, have faith, believe in his heart right now that he knows I am the one for him, that he just cannot be with anyone but me. When we dated before he was all about me, defended us, protected me, loved and cherished me, never gave up! Lord I ask you today to please let us have all the good things we shared back 100 fold. I believe evil has taken and destroyed our relationship. Please LORD bless us with good health, prosperity, understanding, and a deeper love for each other for all of our days on this earth till death do us part. Help ### and give him the words to ask me to be with him, let it be kind, gentle, and sweet. Please and thank you I love you and trust you. Please Lord let us be a couple today! Forgive me once again for being a pain and posting this prayer again! I love and praise you! In Jesus Christ precious name, Let this be permanent. Amen

Quote this Post

MultiQuote
 
Lord Jesus we ask in your name that you make this couple re-unite and make ### propose in a gentle manner, make their love real so that people, family might see that they love each other, the more they love each other, the more you are given praises in heaven. Make this love make you happy in heaven we destroy the plans that the devil has made for them, we destroy them now in Jesus Name. Make them happy and filled their hearts with love, patience, joy and peace. Father let your will be done as it is done in heaven. Bless this relationship father Lord and father remove the heart of a stone from ### and put the heart of the holy spirit within him so that he will see that this woman is a lady from heaven and she is here to be his help mate in Jesus Name. Bless this relationship father. We have asked all that using your name the name of Jesus!!

Amen!!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
407
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes went smoothly and students have no...
Replies
10
Views
208
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom