lord I pray selfishly. bless those who pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

singletool46

Servant of All
lord I pray selfishly. bless those who pray for me. bless me as I pray for those. by the power in the name of JESUS amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, bless the writer of this prayer and myself with knowledge, wisdom, a keen accurate gift of discernment, and a wise and understanding heart in all that You have called and chosen each of us to do. Bless each of us with the desire, love, and...
Replies
9
Views
197
Lord I pray for continued light, and protection for me, my ###, my ###, my ###, my ###, and my ###. I pray for their well-being, and to give them clarity and discernment to recognize the enemy and his emissaries, those who deceive, those who scam, those who want to destroy. Use your light to...
Replies
12
Views
217
Father, I pray selfishly for the healing of my spine, to do your work, and continue life. I pray for the right job, the interview today to be fruitful to bring me into the light of the spirit to do your work, as my spine and bones heal. Lord I pray that whoever reads this prayer - is willing to...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,907
Messages
16,816,332
Members
651,076
Latest member
SHelton530

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom