Lord I pray for the salvation of ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayersneeded12

Humble Servant
Lord I pray for the salvation of my ###. I place my ###, our marriage and our family in your hands. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES AND LOWER HEAD ON YOUR BEHALF TO
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### and his family. Please pray for his salvation. We are not yet married because the salvation is blocking it. Please pray for our wedding and a good marriage life
Replies
11
Views
132
Please pray for the deliverance of ### and his family. Pray that they accept Christ and all strongholds are broken in their lives. We would like to get married which is blocked by the salvation issue. Please pray for our wedding and a good marriage life
Replies
13
Views
134
God help me to get Great accomplishments in all my Companies(###,###,###,###(###),###...) in 2026 for the subsidizing of my daughter ### academic&my marriage fees and my relocation to ###, give me a Great impact in Ministry(###) for the absolute salvation of...
Replies
8
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom