Lord I pray for The Heartbroken and everyone struggling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Lord I pray for The Heartbroken and everyone struggling with relationships on this site, some of them I talk with some others I don't know, but they all face those problems, Abba I pray that You comfort them and give them peace, that peace that surpasses all understanding that only You provide, that You show them what Your Will is Lord and give them the strength to surrender it to You knowing Your Hands is the best place to deposit something. Abba please give them peace and wisdom on what You want from and form them, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
155
I have been sharing what my family has been going through. We have struggled horribly for years now. I am recovering from a medical error that poisoned me and disabled me (mentally), cancer, snake bite, torn muscles, unemployment, our finances continue to dwindle to nothing. I cannot seem to...
Replies
12
Views
628
Please pray for someone very close to my heart who appears to be going through what seems to be emotional withdrawal or mental overwhelm. This person has struggled with mental health challenges in the past, and the silence/lack of communication has been very concerning and emotionally heavy for...
Replies
10
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom