Lord I pray for ###, that You speak to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Lord I pray for ###, that You speak to her and open her eyes, Father I pray that You humble her, break her, she is proud Lord and thank You for showing me how it will be!! at least I guess it will be like that, either way, please protect her Father and open her eyes so that she no longer seeks what is wrong, I know that we will be together, that as of today such is the case! :) But I pray Abba that on top of that You place the desire to know You in her heart Lord, I shall guide her, please Father, deliver her from all evil already and deliver her to me today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I pray for protection on my eldest daughter's life. I pray that you open the doors that are right for her and guide her in the right path. God, if it is your will, grant her the desires of her heart, to find someone with whom she can share her life with. Amen
Replies
6
Views
151
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom