Lord I pray for sinners, unbelievers, unsaved people, people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilene

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray for sinners, unbelievers, unsaved people, people who are lost and hurting, and all people in the world. I lift them up to you right now Lord and I ask you to touch their hearts, forgive their sins, make them believers, save them, heal their hurts and pains, and bless them abundantly. Thank you God that you are so great! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of All, I Urge Prayers, Petitions, Intercessions and Thanksgivings be Made for All People, 1 Tim 2:1, for Government and All in Authority, so We May Lead Peaceful Lives of Pious Devotion and Dignity, 1 Tim 2:2, which is Good and Pleasing in the Sight of God our Savior, 1 Tim 2:3, Who...
Replies
9
Views
116
🙏❤️ Dear God, I come before you today to humbly ask that you please keep me protected from any kind of jealousy. Distance me from all the hate and envy that I may be around. Expose anyone and anything that isn't genuine or wishing me good. If I am around negativity please remove me...
Replies
10
Views
4K
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49, Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14, Gracious Words... Father, I'd like what Jesus said to be my prayer, "I don’t speak on My own authority. The Father who sent Me commands me what to say and how to say it," John 12:49 [1]. May I speak truth the right way (in...
Replies
10
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom