Lord, I pray for ###'s deliverance home to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tma821

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I pray for ###'s deliverance home to the loving arms of his family. I pray that you provide him guidance and strength along the way. Tomorrow he needs you to guide him with the words and the path home. Keep his faith strong as these final steps are in motion to bring him home. Lord, please grant ### a positive solution at the meeting tomorrow, bring him home Lord. Thank you for guiding and protecting ### along the way.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today to lift up my husband ### and ask for Your mighty deliverance in his life. Lord, You are the healer of hearts and the binder of wounds. I ask that You would step into his past and heal every past memory, hurt, or attachment that still has a hold on him...
Replies
8
Views
246
Father in heaven I thank you for the life of my sons, I ask you to hear our prayers, please pray for my middle son, please agree with me for his salvation. I ask the father to touch his heart and rebuke all bad thoughts, patterns of thoughts, rebuke feelings of loneliness, depression and...
Replies
11
Views
290
Lord please here my cry for my ###. Tonight I cannot even sleep, my heart is so heavy with worry and turmoil. I know I serve the living God and know that the blood of Jesus is able to deliver us from our sins. Help me to believe, what I see with my natural eyes is just awful but I know you are...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom