Lord I pray for guidance, wisdom in ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, I come before You on behalf of ###. Lord, I pray that You would give her guidance and wisdom in her life. Help her to know how to proceed with her life and to make decisions that are pleasing to You. Lord, I pray that You would give her a clear understanding of Your will for her life and that You would give her the courage to follow it. I pray that You would fill her with Your Spirit and that You would lead her in the paths of righteousness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus, Thanks for every blessing both big and small.Thank you for your continuous protection and guidance.Forgive me for the moment that I forget to be thankful.Bless me with your divine guidance, wisdom to over come every challenge at my work place, complete every work in time.help me to...
Replies
11
Views
156
Lord Jesus, please guide me, hold my hand and lead me in the path i should go. Fill my mouth with your divine wisdom, to answer every question of my higher authorities. Let your name be glorified. Your name be exalted. You know how humiliated me some of my higher authorities during past meeting...
Replies
12
Views
153
Lord, Please do guide me in doing the right thing at the right time. Please kindly uplift my spirits and help me see You and discern Your Will. I need and claim Your discernment in every area of life; please do not let me be led astray in any way, but surely conduct and direct my every step; all...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,703
Messages
16,802,617
Members
650,209
Latest member
Aeroaltaerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom