Rhumfe

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I pray for divine healing of my ### and the so-called cysts in my body to be healed. I pray for quick acceptance of my ###'s visa. I pray for higher growth in business and more connections. I pray for success in my academic work. I pray for a divine miracle of a gift of a car to carry out my daily activities. Thank you Jesus for I believe it is dine.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
196
Please pray earnestly that these evil conditions are driven from my body as soon as possible. I don't want to believe they are genetic and life long. I want God to heal me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom