lord i praise your fast response to my prays ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter eugeneshrt6
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eugeneshrt6

Guest
lord i praise your fast response to my prays i am truley bless by you my lord.### is on her way to home and is well.lord please keep her safe untill she arrives back at home and let no harm come to her ,you are a gloriouse lord my god , amen !!!!
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
My Lord my God, I praise Your Holy name and I am grateful to have this day where I can praise Your Name. I pray that I get a good, well paying job that is aligned with God's will in my life. I pray for safety, good health, good fortune, provision, protection from God for myself and my family and...
Replies
9
Views
728
Lord I praise your name. I need for the lord to give me peace and to not worry anymore. I ask that he move within this situation with my position at work. Lord I'm afraid but I trust in your power. I trust that you also will help me make the right decision. But I'm afraid I won't lie. Help me to...
Replies
6
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom