Lord, I praise you that you are the God of the impossible.

kikapika

Servant of All
Lord, I praise you that you are the God of the impossible. Please solve this situation at our work place with our ###. Please help so this insobordination stops or for us to find a new ###. In Jesus name amen

Lord, I lift up this situation. You know the struggles we face. You are the God of the impossible. Please touch this ###'s heart to end his insobordination and to treat us with respect, or please send us new ### that will be reliable and respectful and do a great job. In Jesus name amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
106
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Esther 1:1: “These events took place during the days of Ahasuerus, who ruled 127 provinces from India to Cush.” Praying through Esther 1:1: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You that no problem we face in our life, church...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom