Lord I posted a space heater and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sorry I posted in the wrong place I just wanted to update on ### he still hasn’t got a kidney donor yet I have faith someone will come forward please keep the prayers coming and thank you very much for praying for him
Replies
10
Views
466
Ok I posted this in the wrong spot but one situation I keep dealing with (more forced on me than by choice) is I'm trying to focus on one thing and several things at once are coming at me which distract me. So I get waylaid from my main objective. Most seem to think multitasking is a virtue, a...
Replies
7
Views
409
I posted more stuff on Website for free so I don't have to move. Asking for prayers right people see and come get. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom