Lord I Need You

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgwan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jgwan

Guest
Lord, give me a new ###

Lord, lead ###'s life
 
Dear ###,

Know that everything will work together for your good, because God loves you. Trust and believe he hears your prayers.

I send and pray this prayer with you:

Father, I come boldly before Your throne of grace that I may obtain help in this time of a new job in my life.

You said that we have not because we ask not. So I come before You in prayer, making my request known unto You, and asking for Your provision in supplying this need before me; for You said that if evil men know how to give good gifts unto their children, then how much more will our Heavenly Father give good gifts (and needful things) to His children that ask Him. So I ask through prayer, and by faith in Your unfailing Word for this petition.

Father, You told us in Your Word, that if we would seek first the Kingdom of God and all of Your righteousness, You would bless all of our needs to be added unto us. You also told us in Your Word that if we would delight ourselves in You, that You would give us the desires of our heart. Father, I pray that You would help and bless me to always seek You and Your righteousness first and foremost in my life; and I pray that I will always find my delight in You; and as I do so, I thank You for supplying every one of my needs, and blessing me with the desires of my heart.

In Jesus's name. AMEN.
 
Praying for Lord to hear and mention peace love and solvent. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to come into my life now. Please hear me, your grace and mercy is needed to see me through. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in a place in ### now. I pray my son ### stops lying and being manipulative. I pray my daughter ### not...
Replies
9
Views
153
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and I've prayed for the things to get better but it's not. I sometimes don't want to be here to keep enduring the pain that I'm going through. I pray that some way things will work out for the better for my children. But I'm tired of helping my adult children. In...
Replies
10
Views
173
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom