Lord I Need You.

  • Thread starter Thread starter akeela202
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

akeela202

Guest
i need you now Lord more than ever before. I have just recovered from depression because of debt and other problems in my life... I have met the most wonderful guy, his name is ###, but he too has suffered from depression. He was in many accidents and now he has epilepsy. I pray that God would heal him completely and that God would bless him with a great job so that he can be happy and wealthy. I pray for his relationship with his father to be restored. God, please show him his purpose for it is all that he asked. Father, I give you all of my debt today and I pray that I would be free from it in the name of Jesus. I can no longer carry this burden, so I give it to you. I pray for my accommodation from the government that I receive it in the name of Jesus, for God only you can make a way where there seems to be no way. My life is in your Hands, I trust you, Lord, and now I'm letting go. Jesus, take the wheel. Regards, ### ### Heyns.
 
The Lord who answered by fire, healed the sick, walked upon the sea, He is one hand today, tomorrow and forevermore shall answer your pray and heal all the sicknesses in Jesus.
 
Lord I pray that you strengthen these dear ones, let your healing be upon them and meet them at the point of their needs in Jesus' name I pray,
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
271
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to come into my life now. Please hear me, your grace and mercy is needed to see me through. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in a place in ### now. I pray my son ### stops lying and being manipulative. I pray my daughter ### not...
Replies
9
Views
154
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,306
Messages
16,821,059
Members
651,316
Latest member
Maloisarerira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom